It’s a very exciting time here at TOWR. We’ve been expanding to bring you even more classes, across a broader spectrum of knowledge, and we want to keep you abreast of what’s going on.
- We’ve added a 4th voting member to TOWR. Mike Jordan has come on board and we are thrilled to have him. He brings many skills and talents to our group, and we look forward to working with him.
- We also have new classes coming up, including a Support Operations class in early May taught by the one and only John Mosby of Mountain Guerrilla. We’ll be posting more on that later today. This class WILL fill up quickly so make sure you apply early.
- Other classes we are working on include a reloading class in April, a hand-to-hand combat class this fall, and certain specialized training that will be invite-only. For those who are realizing the need for tools like Tor and encryption, we’ll be holding another Cryptoparty later this spring/summer.
- Due to security concerns, all classes now require vetting to attend. Class locations will no longer be made public; participants will be sent the location via encrypted means.
- We now accept Bitcoin as payment for classes. If you would like to pay in BTC, let us know. Currently BTC is the only cryptocurrency we accept but that will change later on.
As a reminder: We do not make a personal or organizational profit. All funds go directly to either paying our instructors or paying for venues. If possible (depending on class requirements) we try to use free venues.
We do this because we love the cause and want to see as many trained partisans as possible. We write confrontational articles on uncomfortable topics because they need to be written. We do not seek to “build a membership,” nor do we seek to make yet another centralized organization where all the “members” have to answer to one leader who exerts his authority. We seek to empower individual patriots to live and act in a decentralized manner, according to the Creed of the Order and the Three Percenter’s Catechism, which our creed is based on. We seek liberty, and we encourage you to take advantage of the training that we offer.
Educate. Empower. Resist.