Many people don’t understand why we named this The Order of the White Rose. We encourage you to read the story of the original White Rose Resistance, and to understand who they were and what they stood for.
The 73rd anniversary of the execution of the original White Rose leadership is 22 February. In honor of our namesake, we post this movie about Sophie Scholl, one of the three brave resistance leaders who were beheaded by the Third Reich for daring to engage in free speech and talk of liberty and freedom. Take the time to watch it. We seek to honor their work and sacrifice, and we echo the last words of Hans Scholl, Sophie’s brother and co-defendant:
LONG LIVE FREEDOM!
TOWR is not just a group of “leaders.” We don’t have a command structure or hierarchy. It’s truly a labor of love among people who love liberty and are passionate about educating and empowering others right where they are. Because of that, we aren’t looking to have only our own ideas out there, we’re looking for ideas and content from you, too.
If you’re passionate about a topic, let us know! Write an article on it and we’ll publish it here at TOWR. We are looking for content that fits the following criteria:
- It directly relates to the patriot movement.
- It teaches a skill. This could cover the gamut: Farming, food preservation, improvised auto maintenance, alternative power sources, tactics, comms, intelligence, or even how to keep your family focused and trained on defending your home or bugout location.
- If it doesn’t teach a skill, it should have something to do with the movement. Constitutional origins and discussion, proper exercise of rights, liberty philosophy, keeping up morale during SHTF, combat mindset, and much more.
- Properly sourced and vetted. Bring facts, cite sources.
- TOWR is a family-friendly site, so please keep your posts free of profanity and crass language.
You can email any submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with how you’d like to be credited.
We are excited to see your submissions!
Educate. Empower. Resist.
Long live freedom!