This is the first course of the Groundrod series, which establishes the educational foundation of secure internet and device usage in the age of Pri$m.
The Groundrod Primer course is designed to incorporate a high level of student interaction. You will learn by doing.
* Understanding the current threat models in regards to nefarious collection of:
– Web browsing
– Phone calls
– Contact lists
– Private storage/data
* Options to counter the threat:
– Devices, hardware and software
– Human terrain, practicing practical tradecraft
* Implementation techniques
– Personal computer options
– Using a secure laptop successfully
– Using a secure phone / tablet
* Student lab / FTX
– Working in teams
– Establishing comms via secure accounts
– Covering your tracks / forensics
Need to bring:
Libertas Tablet (if you have one)
3 USB “thumb drives” (minimum) of at least 4GB capacity each
Note taking material
If you’ve been reading TOWR for any length of time then you understand why this class is needed, and why you need to be there. The bottom line is this: If you do not have the skills in this class, then you are putting the people you work with in danger. We are long past the point where lack of skills is acceptable.
This is NOT like our other classes. Participants will be vetted and approved to attend. Once you are vetted and approved, you will be registered in the class. Cost is $220 per person, but if there is a hardship, please contact us. Do not allow the cost to deter you from taking this course.
Dates: 26-27 March 2016
Class location will be given to each participant but not posted publicly.
This class will be taught by K@CSG. His bio can be found here.
The Groundrod Primer class is perhaps one of the most necessary courses you’ll take as a member of the patriot movement. Don’t miss it!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request vetting for the class.
- You will be mailed further instructions.