TOWR is pleased to sponsor the first of many tactical firearms courses we’ll be offering in 2016—Close Quarters Gunfighting, also known as Close Quarters Combat, or CQC. This course will take you into the realm of combat shooting, and is not for the firearms novice. It will serve as a solid foundation for shooters unfamiliar with CQC and a fantastic refresher for patriots who are already trained. Topics covered include:
- Proactive and Reactive Manipulations
- Shooting While Moving Off The X
- Reality-Based Multiple Hostiles Engagement
- 360 degree CQB Movement
- Danger-Close Fighting
- Bilateral Shooting
- 360 degree After Action Assessment Methods
- Integrating the Flashlight and Other Tools into the Firing Platform
The class will be taught by the owner of Archer Defense Concepts in Portland, OR. He is a highly decorated combat veteran with an extensive resume in both the Army and law enforcement.
Coming in Spring 2016. Check out the event page for more information.
**Note: This course will be held in a remote area in the North Cascades. It is weather dependent for purposes of area access.**