We are busy at work setting up more classes for the winter and spring. Some of the planned class subjects include the following:
- Computer Security – encryption, using Tor and I2P, secure email, system hardening, privacy and security concerns.
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) – media report analysis, vetting personnel, OSINT tools.
- Tradecraft – Networking, sources, and group protocols.
- Intel Analysis – Tools, software, and processes for analyzing what you collect.
- Tactical classes, some of which will be limited availability.
Stay tuned for more details. In the meantime, we still have a few spots left in the Sparks31 III% Communicator Class coming up on 14 November. We have people coming in from all over the country, however, and spots are filling fast so get your registration in ASAP!