This class is geared to those who either need to learn the basics of privacy and anonymity, or who would like a refresher. Everyone has the right to conduct their affairs in private, and this Basic Privacy and Anonymity webinar class will show you how to start doing that. Whether you’re a total beginner who’s never heard of any of this, or someone who’s dabbled but doesn’t feel comfortable with it, or even if you do it all the time and just want to double check and make sure you’re doing it right, this class is for you.
These skills will help you protect not only you, but the people you talk to and work with.
This is Part 2 of a two-session class. In this first session, we’ll cover the following:
- Secure messaging – which ones are best for privacy?
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN) – how to connect to the internet anonymously.
- Bitcoin Basics – how to buy and sell cryptocurrency for anonymous purchases.
- Best practices for online activities – how to evade digital surveillance and protect your metadata.
(Check out the agenda for Part 1 here.)
Both sessions will have a question and answer period as well. Sessions are limited to 25 people so everyone gets a chance to ask questions.
We recently offered this class in-person as a one-day event, and it was a huge success. We had so many requests from outside the Pacific Northwest for this kind of training that we have broken the class up into two sessions, two hours each, and are offering them as a live webinar. (It’ll also be available later as an archive.)
This is an overview class, meant to introduce you to the concepts of privacy and why they’re so critical to Three Percenters and patriots. It’ll also set you up for more advanced classes we will be giving this fall that deal with more advanced functions and operations. If any of the following statements have ever come out of your mouth….
- I’m not doing anything illegal.
- There’s no point in any of this; the government can see you no matter what you do.
- Go ahead and let them look!
- If you try to be private you’re just making yourself more of a target.
…you need to be in this class. You will have your eyes opened.
You get access to BOTH sessions–a total of four hours of live instruction—for $25. That not only includes both webinar sessions live, but access to them later as well so you can go back over the material.
Session 2 is August 31, from 6:30-8:30PM Pacific time. You can reserve your place and get payment info by contacting us here.
Don’t miss your chance to learn how to protect yourself and your group.