1. It is important to maintain a belief in final victory. Morale is everything.
2. Large numbers of [counter propaganda] appearing day after day, night after night, everywhere, will make the Regime nervous and raise the self-confidence of the population since such activities demonstrate the inefficiency of the existing Regime and the power and strength of the resistance movement.
3. Whenever practical, successful guerrilla forces use non-electronic means to communicate.
4. It is a principle of political science that it is easier to persuade people to vote against something or someone than to persuade them to vote in favor of something.
5. Liberty guerrillas form centers of resistance EVERYWHERE and they are always in action. Thus, when the Regime attempts to confront/solve one “media” crisis of anti-Regime opinion, another flares up. This serves to also drain the Regime’s manpower and resources.
6. Always, always, ALWAYS be on the offensive.
7. Short, snappy slogans spread the message. Advertising/marketing gurus know that to gain traction, a slogan must be 7 words or less.
“BE ALL THAT YOU CAN BE”.
Turn the tables on the opposition: Palin’s “Obama: WTF indeed” is classic.
8. Mix it up. Never be predictable. But always be lawful.
9. Undermine the Regime’s morale and their propaganda by exposing their methods and by constant emphasis on the unjustness of their cause and effects on the population.
(Higher prices? Thanks, Obama).
10. Exploit the alternative media to communicate the ideas of the Liberty movement and resistance to the Regime. Be everywhere; be informed; make it known you are aware of the lies disseminated by the Regime and aren’t falling for them.
We need to stop posting memes and talking about action, and start using the tools available to us (social media, computers in general, tradecraft, peaceful civil disobedience, etc.) to change the game.